1. General FAQ’s:
Why and How a Wedding Planner Helps You?
- Couples wishing to plan a wedding or vow renewal commonly work long hours and are involved with other commitments. They don’t have sufficient information, time and energy to efficiently plan their event. Planning your destination wedding or vow renewal miles away from home adds to the challenge. It is difficult to trust people with such an important event when you have not met them or seen their services. We try to eliminate the stress, and select professionals whom you can trust.
- Most brides and grooms-to-be are unfamiliar with the wedding planning process, and are often discouraged and frustrated. Regal Weddings help to relieve you of that pressure so that you can enjoy the process and your wedding festivity in India. Wedding Planner not only guide you through the every step of Wedding plan but also manage every aspect on your behalf.
WHY REGAL WEDDINGS
- Having head office in Rajasthan and a branch office in Goa, we are one of the pioneer company which started promoting India as a Wedding Destination several years back. We are looked up as an Industry standard and benchmark within the niche of “Destination Weddings in India”. Having a robust infrastructure and contacts in place, we are not dependent on sub agents for the implementation but we personally directly deal with your requests and follow your queries with all the vendors involved in your wedding. At the time of wedding our team looks after the event on site ensuring the execution is in line with the months of planning efforts.
- Since every Wedding is different, we specialize in personalizing the Events. We listen to your ideas and concerns and help you in refining them to match the logistics at the same time we also help you to find suitable vendors. We then bundle the services in an all inclusive Package making it easier for you to keep a track of your preferences and budget.
- We restrict ourselves to one wedding in a week on an average, our goal is not working for the quantity but to focus on the quality of our services. We prefer lesser events each month so that we can give maximum attention to details, and give you a first quality assistance.
- In a Destination Weddings, it is equally important to look into the travel aspect of whole affair and therefore our experience with Indian tourism shall be useful for you in selecting the suitable destination for your wedding or planning your pre & post wedding. We have a dedicated team of travel professionals to assist you and your guests 1 to 1 for any travel related assistance weather its Flights, ground transport, traveling any part of India, Hotel bookings or organizing the Train Tickets.
When is the best time of year to get married in India?
- October to March– is the best time to get married in India because of good weather. April to Sept can be hot in Rajasthan (temperature can vary from 35 to 45 degrees) and in Goa its active monsoon. But risk of bad weather at any time of the year can’t be predicted.
We are a small group, will you help us to organize our wedding?
- We certainly assist anyone to get married in India, we assist in wedding planning for just a couple to a large gathering.
2. Our Services :
What does our services include?
- We assist in Planning the budgeting.
- Booking vendors & signing contract
- Drawing wedding itinerary, Help in choosing the suitable venue.
- On site management with unlimited email/ chat and phone support before wedding.
- Meetings during the run up to your big day to discuss ideas, requirements and finalised details.
- Décor, theme (Floral, lighting, candle decor etc.)
- Complimentary wedding website.
- Travel Management (Hotel bookings, arrival departure assistance, air tickets & ground transport).
- Wedding cake, Beauticians & Mehendi (henna) experts, Photography and Video.
- Supervision of ceremony and reception setup.
- Miscellaneous ( Vintage doli ( Palanquin ), Decorated Elephant for Groom, Royal Procession with lance men and dhol players, wedding favors etc).
Check our detail services at :
|Use of our “Complimentary couple wedding website” – a website that includes :
How can we choose the wedding destination and venue?
Regal Weddings shall help you in short listing your preferences in terms of expectation from the destination, suitability as per the period of year, logistics, Budget and so on. We shall demonstrate the Venues and Locations by Pictures in case you do not have plan to visit India yourself. If you are willing to visit the possible locations and venues personally, we shall help you in organizing the Show around tour.
How can we trust your services?
We confirm and re-confirm every detail with you. Once you have agreed our proposal, we send you a wedding agreement contract which protects both your interests and ours. We have no hidden fees or commissions or extras on top of our quotation.
We suggest you to arrange your own travel and event insurance so that you are totally covered for any unforeseen situations arising.
Can you help us with organizing flowers, music, hotels, flights, photographer, food, cake, transportation, videographer, fireworks, hair and make-up and our other requirements?
Yes we can help you with organizing every aspect of your wedding.
Can we speak to the vendors and view examples of their work?
Once you have booked our services, we will pass you the list of suppliers and vendors with contact details and they will be glad to show you examples of their work.
3. Costing and Budgeting :
Can you work within my budget?
That’s our job and we like to explore all the ways to fit your expectations within your budget. Towards the beginning of planning process we advice a ballpark idea of cost according to your plan along with possible destinations and venues. Upon receiving an idea of your budget, we start working on more precise and detailed quotations. We design a package which is all inclusive keeping the hidden cost to none.
How much does a Destination Wedding cost?
The total cost of your wedding depends on your choices in options (destination, venue, decor, hotel, photography, flowers, reception venue, etc.) and the number of guests. You’ll receive a precise quote based on the services you choose.
Are there any hidden charges?
No, all charges are specified in our package/contract.
What is Regal Wedding’s fees?
This depends on the size of the wedding and level of organization involved. Please request a quote.
How is the payment made?
Upon confirmation we require a small deposit to guarantee our services and block the dates at our end. The payment is made by bank transfer (wire) or credit card as per the schedule shown in the contract.
Is liquor/wines included in the price?
Wines/liquor are always separate and will be charged as per actual, though a detailed Banqueting Menu for Beverages shall be provided to you in advance to plan the consumption.
4. Terms & Conditions:
Can I add extra services after I have booked my wedding?
Yes, sure. Additional services will be quoted per item and these extras are invoiced separately in the final invoice at the end.
What If I have to Reschedule My Wedding?
In most case it is possible to re-schedule your wedding but penalties will apply and this depends on the date of the wedding and amount of the contract.
Do you have references? Can we speak to previous couples who have used your services?
Please understand that we are the only company in India actively involved in Palace and beach weddings and organize the maximum weddings. Every day we receive more than 10 inquiries, so If we start asking our past client for referrals, this will bother them. I can also tell you that there is no company in India matching our experience or doing same number of weddings, Our experience, past wedding database and the media reviews will be enough to keep your confidence in us.
You can see the following links Testimonials
Is our wedding Legal?
Religious Hindu/English wedding ceremony is not legally proven in India unlike other countries; you have to undergo civil registration which is a cumbersome procedure with Court and Registrar. We would honestly recommend you to take care of legal part in your own country to save grueling formalities and time and enjoy your religious blessings with beautiful setups of Regal weddings. This is what our most of couples do.
What language the ceremony will be in?
A Christian/English ceremony will be conducted in English and Hindu ceremony may have an English translation of the instructions by Priest. The chanting will be in Sanskrit. We also organize a brief itinerary and description of various Hindu rituals to be circulated to the Guests during Ceremony making it easier for them to understand the process they would witness.
When do you suggest we start to plan our wedding in India?
We suggest you start planning your wedding in India 8 -12 months in advance. The first stage is to find a venue and secure the date as many places get booked well in advance as they are very popular with foreigners and Indians. We can arrange a wedding in as little as 2 months but in these cases there will be a limited selection of places to choose from especially if you are a group of people.
Some of the key decisions and the best time to decide on them are:
- Date of Wedding: 18-15 Months.
- Wedding Planner, Destination and Venue, Wedding Website: 15-12 Months.
- Accommodation and travel related arrangements: 12-10 Months.
- Guests List: 8-6 Months.
- Food Menu, Color Scheme, Decoration style, Flowers, Themes, Cake, Photographer, Videographer, Beautician, Giveaways, Bridal Dress, Jewelry, Invitations etc: 8-6 Months.
- Wedding Events Itinerary and Day wise time Timeline: 4-3 Months.
- Final list of services and deliverable by Wedding Planner: 3 Months atleast.
- Music: 2 Months.
- Transport and Logistics involved during Events: 45 days atleast.
- Final draft of Wedding Plan, Telephonic/Email conversation with the required Vendors like Beautician/DJ/Photographer etc: 45 days.
At least 30 days ahead of Wedding date you should offload all the details and “deemed tensions” to the Wedding Planner! Just relax and get yourself ready to begin a new phase of your life.